There is a lady at the circulation desk right now, as I type, who is wearing capri pants and flip-flops. Is 30 degrees the new 80? I sure hope she just came from an evening yoga class and didn't bother to change 'cause otherwise she's got no reason to dress that way. Crazy. Hmmm...and by contrast, here comes a little girl wearing a winter coat, complete with clipped-on mittens and a big fuzzy hood. Oh...and closed-toed shoes on her feet...and probably socks, too. How novel.
I should be peeling "new" stickers from books right now but I'm enjoying the idea of sitting here. Maybe I'll even grab a chocolatety snack. I've already peeled about a hundred stickers. I need a break. I've been going through the books on the "new" bookshelf and weeding out the older purchases, the "un-new" books. We need to make room for the Christmas and Hanukkah books. We have about a million. Sigh. I still have two hours left. I've got time.
SNORE!
Okay. I thought I could write tonight but I'm way too sleepy. I'll have to muster up my brain tomorrow. I apologize since I promised to blog more consistantly as of late. It will happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment